Saturday 27 November 2010

Today's Top Tip for Health and Fitness Professionals

Building a Professional Profile on Linked In.

Some time ago I was introduced to this platform of connecting with others in a professional sense and many people miss this opportunity to promote their Health and Fitness businesses and build professional links.  This is why I decided today to share this top tip today to help all you busy health and fitness professionals who never took the time or perhaps you did not know it existed. Now you do.  
View Susan Burnett's profile on LinkedIn


When you click on this button it will take you to my professional profile on "Linked in".  You are invited to connect with me on Linked in.    


In business it's important to develop professional networking relationships in addition to social network relationships like twitter and facebook amongst many others out there. Many health and fitness professionals are building their social platforms for connecting on twitter and facebook.

This top tip is not always known by busy health and fitness professionals. So do take a few moments to view my profile and add me to yours should you have one, if not add me as a connection once you have added your professional profile. Look forward to linking with you in a professional sense find me on facebook and and twitter too for more great tips like this. Start connecting now! Sue Burnett, Inspirational Personal Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment