Is your instructor registered?
All REPs Registered Exercise Professionals:
- Have met agreed NOS.
- Hold approved and recognised qualifications.
- Are competent to deliver at their recognised levels.
- They are committed to on-going continuous professional development.
- They are legally covered by appropriate insurance.
REPs registered instructors offer a wide range of experience and skills and will hold qualifications and have gained entry to the register through a a wide range of options such as:
- Gym Instruction
- Group Exercise to Music
- Water based Exercise
- Zumba Fitness Instructor
- Nordic Walk Fitness Instructor
- ViPR Fitness Instructor
- Advanced Fitness Instructor/Personal Training etc.
It's strongly recommended by REPs that the general public ONLY use the expertise of a Registered Exercise Professional…
If you are a member of health club, or attend a community fitness class or wish to hire a personal trainer. DO check to see if the instructors are REPs registered.