Friday 16 December 2011

Music to Motivate Your Winter Indoor Cycle Workout

Tour Series

Fed up with the Music!
Are you content or fed up with your choice of music for indoor cycling, turbo or spinning? This was how I felt when I broke my bike spoke last week and then it got me thinking that at this time of the year more and more people choose to workout indoors especially if the weather is as cold as it was today. I  slipped into Hypothermia after being chilled to the core with icy blast of wintery north westerly windchill.  Today I was looking for some music to for a high power intenstive class I am planning for the new year and it got me thinking about music for motivation. One of my regular clients who will remain nameless said that he would like some new music to keep motivated with his indoor cycle training sessions. Listening to the same old tunes may keep not quite keep you in the groove of life if this is the case it is time to change the music. Keep your work out fresh with new and different music this will elevate and keep you motivation levels higher as you workout this winter of music discontent. Here are my hot spin picks guaranteed to motivate you to work those wheels more indoors as you cycle, turbo or spin your way to better health and fitness this winter. Keep those revs going. Let's do it.  Enjoy the music.







No comments:

Post a Comment